YOU NEED TO HIRE A PROFESSIONAL to get the BATS OUT! Our team utilizes methods that are custom-tailored to suit each individual structure and situation. We implement safe & humane removal techniques to ensure that NO bats are ever harmed in the process.
We serve the following cities for bat removal:
Acworth, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Athens, Big Canoe, Blue Ridge, Braselton, Ball Ground, Buford, Buckhead, Canton, Cartersville, Chestatee, Crabapple, Cumming, Dahlonega, Dawsonville, Duluth, Dunwoody, Ellijay, Flowery Branch, Gainesville, Jasper, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville,Madison, Marietta, Milton, Norcross, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Snellville, Suwanee,Woodstock,
It is a methodical process to get the bats out, but it is done every single day in our business. So relax, call us and we will calmly explain the steps.
Things you must know before engaging in the bat removal process:
1) Bats are a protected species. There are special licenses & procedures to get them out legally.
2) No bats can be harmed in the process.
3) Maternity Season is between May 1st – August 15th. This is when there are flightless babies. If the technician cannot get his eyes on the bats to determine if it is a maternity ward or a bachelor pad then they must assume it is a maternity ward. The bats then cannot be “excluded” until after the cut-off of August 15th.
4) We need bats! Our eco-system depends on them maintaining a balance.
5) They have to live – but by no means does that mean they should be allowed to live in your attic or house.